一.参赛作品要求 1. Requirement of Production
1.保持原创：参赛方承诺并保证，参赛作品须为未发表过的且未参加过其他任何大赛的原创作品。如果参赛作品属于职务作品或合作团队共同创作的，参赛方应确保其已经 取得所有参展必需的授权和许可，并应如实告知主办方关于参赛作品的著作权情况。参赛方须保证其在参赛前后均有合法、完整的著作权，一经发现涉嫌抄袭侵权等情况，主办方 有权取消参赛方比赛资格。
The participant shall promise and guarantee that the registering production is original and is never published or registered for any other tournament. If the registering production is a service work or common creation with cooperating team, the participant shall ensure the authorization and license for the participation, and truthfully inform the sponsor about the copyright condition of the production. The participant shall guarantee that he possesses legal and complete copyright of the production before and after the registration. In case that suspicion of plagiarism or infringement is discovered, the sponsor is able to cancel the eligibility of the participant.
2.作品合法：参赛方承诺并保证，参赛作品必须在所有方面均合法、合规，作品不存在涉嫌侵害第三人合法权利（包括但不限于著作权、名誉权、肖像权等权利）的情形， 也不涉及任何知识产权和其他民事权利纠纷，参赛作品应当符合社会主义核心价值观，不存在任何违反中国法律法规的情形，可用于参赛并授权主办方及第三方按约定使用。参赛 方保证在参赛期间不得有任何第三方对参赛作品提出任何异议、投诉、举报、控告等情况。
The participant shall promise and guarantee that: the production complies with any law or rule in all respects without any suspicion of infringement of legal rights of a third party () or any dispute of intellectual property right or other civil rights; the production complies with the core values of Chinese Socialism without any violation against any Chinese law or rule; the production is able to be registered for the tournament, and is authorized for usage of the sponsor and third parties upon agreement. The participant shall guarantee that no third party proposes any objection, claim, accusation or complaint towards the production.
二.参赛方要求 2. Requirement of Participant
- 自愿参赛：参赛方自愿参加本次活动，并根据主办方的规定填写相关参赛材料，提交参赛作品，对材料的真实性负责，对参赛作品的合法性负责，参赛方愿意接受主办方 比赛规则的约束，愿意为其作品参赛承担全部法律责任。
(1) Participating voluntarily
The participant shall participate this tournament voluntarily, fill in relative registration forms as regulated by the sponsor, and undertake responsibility of the realness of the forms and the legality of the production. The participant shall agree to be restricted by rules of the tournament regulated by the sponsor, and undertake all legal responsibilities related to the registration of the production.
The participant shall strictly comply with tournament rules and disciplines regulated by the sponsor, and promise not to take any behavior that may interfere the progress of tournament or effect the tournament.
(3) Consent of guardian
If the participant is less than 18 years old, his legal guardian shall promise to fulfill all items of this agreement, and provide a covering letter of “consent of participating the tournament” as required by the sponsor.
三.作品使用 3. Usage of Production
(1) Keeping original data
The participant shall agree to submit the production to the sponsor, and the sponsor is authorized to receive and use the production, while no charge is obliged to any party towards the other party.
- 作品展出：参赛方同意大赛主办方和主办方指定第三方对参赛作品进行非营利性使用或与之有关的第三方许可使用。参赛方同意在其提交作品后，其允许主办方或其指定 第三方将参赛作品或其演绎作品在主办方指定的线下地点或线上平台上进行宣传、推广、播放、展出、放映、编辑、使用（体验）等，前述行为不受大赛期限限制。
(2) Exhibition of production
The participant shall agree that the sponsor or the third party specified by the sponsor uses the production for non-profit purpose or relative licensing to other parties. The participant shall agree that the sponsor or the third party specified by the sponsor is able to use the submitted production for propagation, promotion, playback, exhibition, reproduction, editing or utilization (experience), etc. which are not limited by the period of the tournament.
- 宣传推广：主办方有权无偿使用参赛方的简介、肖像、影像、声音等资料进行宣传推广活动。主办方有权决定对参赛作品参赛情况拍摄成视频，主办方对此拥有制作权、 信息网络传播权以及汇编权等权利。由主办方组织拍摄的照片和影像等，版权归主办方所有。
(3) Propagation and promotion
The sponsor is able to use information of the participant including introduction, portrait, image or voice without any charge for propagation and promotion. The sponsor is able to take video of the participation of the production with producing right, spreading right through information network and assembling right, etc. Copyright of photos and videos taken by the sponsor belongs to the sponsor.
四.获奖后安排 4. Arrangement after Winning Awards
(1) In case that the participant reaches the final or wins any award, he shall promise to participate relative award ceremony, etc. held by the sponsor on time. In case of particular matters that the participant could not participate such activities, he shall consult and confirm with the sponsor in advance.
(2) The participant shall agree that in case that his production wins any awards, the participant shall perform adaptation and optimization including but not limited to SDK mobile terminals as required by the sponsor or the partner specified by the sponsor.
(3) The sponsor and the partner specified by the sponsor are given priority to receive business operation right of the production upon similar conditions. In case that the participant is invited to become image speaker of corporate sponsors or received other business opportunity from the tournament, the participant shall invest the sponsor as his sole agency. In cast that a third party wishes to invest to the production and the participant or use the production for business, the participant shall give priority to the sponsor for the agency right, and details shall be determined upon agreement of the participant and the sponsor.
(4) The sponsor or the third party specified by the sponsor is able to propose suggestions of deep development and/or improvement of the production to the participant. In case that the participant accepted such suggestion, the production shall be regarded as common development of the parties with common rights and interests.
五．责任承担 5. Responsibilities
(1) Information provided by the participant shall be true and complete without any false information, and the production shall not include any infringement of legal rights and interests of other parties. In case of such infringement, the sponsor is able to cancel the eligibility of the participant, ban or take the production off the air, and hold the participant responsible for all related legal responsibilities.
(2) The sponsor is able to regulate the procedures and rules of the tournament, determine the time and place of the games, design the content and format of the games, and perform reasonable change to the said matters individually anytime as required by the actual situation. The participant shall strictly comply with the arrangement of the sponsor, and shall compensate any loss due to violation to the procedures or rules to the sponsor.
(3) In case of violation of the participant against this agreement, including but not limited to violations against any description, guarantee or promise, the participant shall undertake legal responsibility towards the sponsor or any related third party. The participant shall agree that judging or usage of the production and other behaviors related to the tournament performed by the sponsor, website platform specified by the sponsor or corporate partners will never become infringement to any right of the participant or any third party. The participant shall guarantee that the sponsor will not suffer any loss of prosecution, claim, prohibition or administrative penalty due to such behaviors, and compensate all loss to the sponsor in case of failure of such guarantee.